Established 1956, construction of metal parts in 3 production halls with approx. 3000 square metres.
Integration of flexible sheet metal production with a first laser system
Joints for three-legged camping loungers were some of the items manufactured for the neighbouring company Kettler, as well as sheet-metal components for children’s vehicles. Many people attended the birth of the “Kettcar”.
Certified to DIN ISO 9000
A new storage and logistics area was completed.
Plastics production with PVC manufacturing. A new business area was developed with the expansion of contacts. Our sister firm in Thimmendorff is now responsible for the plastics production. Read more
Building of a new administration building and move of the tool manufacture to the bordering hall.
New production halls. Purchase of land plots to gradually 50.000 square metres.
We stay curious.